Are you considering selling your home?
Are you looking for a different approach and an agent that will work for YOU!? Stephanie Pedersen is highly motivated and enjoys bringing new listings to the market. Stephanie is driven to stay on top of the market and keeps her clients and customers satisfied. She doesn’t just take photos, dump your home on the MLS and sit back and wait for calls. Selling a home takes an incredible amount of time and more than just photos and a description. You only need one buyer to sell your home and using every possible source to find that buyer is very important. A personalized marketing plan for your home is important to help find a buyer and sell your home for the most amount in the least amount of time.
This is what you can expect to get with your personalized marketing plan. *Every plan is different and the details can be modified for each individual home.
• A free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
• Professional Photos
• Customized Video Virtual tour
Your home will be listed on the MLS
• Open House the first week your home is listed and more as needed
• E-mail sent to Stephanie’s buyers list advertising the new listing
• New listing will be on Stephanie’s blog
• New listing will be featured on Stephanie’s website
• New listing will be advertised in your local newspaper
• A sign will be placed in your front lawn with the direct contact information to your agent Stephanie Pedersen.
• A information box with flyers on the sign post for buyers to pick up and read the details about your home
• Your home will have it’s own website!!
There is a step by step process to sell a home and it’s important to trust in your Realtor and be committed to the process. Communication is extremely important and working as a team will help make the process go as smoothly as possible. Stephanie will be there to help take the weight off your shoulders and guide you ever step of the way.
You worry about your home being ready to show while Stephanie takes care of everything else.
Tips for Sellers
1. Have you had your water tested recently? Get it tested before you put your home on the market. This way there are no surprises when the buyers test your water during the inspection phase.
2. Have you had the water or air tested for radon? In some areas of Maine it is common to see high radon levels. Test for radon before you put your home on the market. It’s pricey to mitigate and you don’t want that surprise once already under contract. Buyers are testing for Uranium too. It may be wise to get your water tested for this as well!
3. Buyers often try to renegotiate during the home inspection phase. Prepare yourself for this and leave some “wiggle room”.
4. Get your home inspected before you put it on the market. This way you really know where you stand.
5. How old is your septic? You may want to get it inspected. Your buyers will likely inspect it during the inspection phase and if there is a problem you can guarantee they will be asking you to fix it. It’s better to inspect the septic before putting your home on the market. This way you can show your buyers it’s good to go! This will be one less contingency for you to worry about.
6. Search homes for sale in Maine to stay on top of the market and to know how your home compares to other current listing. You always good to know what your competition is. You can do this by searching the MLS. Click this link to start viewing them now.
What is a CMA and why do I need one?
A Comparative Market Analysis is a property specific report that your Realtor Stephanie can prepare for you. The report will compare your property to similar Maine listings that have recently sold in the Maine real estate marketplace. This will help you get an idea of what to expect your home to sell for in todays market.
The first step that your agent Stephanie will need to do to provide you with a CMA, is to tour your home. While touring your home you will need to inform her of any updates you plan on completing before your home is put on the market. You should also inform her of anything new you have done to the home since you’ve owned it as well.
The next step is for Stephanie to obtain data on comparable properties. Your homes data that she collects during the tour of your home will then be compared to other homes like yours that have recently sold.
CMAs are not only for prospective sellers. Buyers should consider requesting a CMA on the property they are seriously considering putting an offer in on. This will help determine if the asking price is a true reflection of the current market value.
First Time Home Sellers
Have you already gone through the process of buying your home and now want to sell it? I recommend you start by getting a free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). This is an important part of the process as it will help give you an idea on what to expect your home to sell for in todays market. Believe it or not your home may be worth more than you think. Don’t skip this important step and throw the possibility of more money in your pocket out the window. After the completion of the CMA you will need to sit down with Stephanie and go over the details of her marketing plan. Profit from her experience!
Did you know that you can sell and buy simultaneously?
Why should I use a Realtor?
A Realtor can do a free CMA for you. This can show that your home may be worth more than you think. This means you can list your home for more, sell it for more and walk away with more money in your pocket!
Stephanie’s experience negotiating can earn you more for your home. Their are some things that Stephanie knows from her experience. Why not profit from her experience? Negotiating the sale price of your home is something Stephanie is good at and using her for this part of the process will help you get more for your home.
Listing with Stephanie is free. Stephanie's commission is not paid until your home sells!
Search homes for sale in Maine on the MLS. Click this link to go there now!
Stephanie does quite a bit of business in; Freeport, Yarmouth, North Yarmouth, Falmouth, Cumberland, Pownal, Durham, New Gloucester, Gray, Windham and Raymond.
Stephanie also works in Portland, Westbrook, Poland, Buxton, and Standish.